13 Reasons Why is my current Netflix crush.
If you need a heads up, the story is basically about Hannah, a girl in High School who commits suicide and leaves behind a bunch of tapes that share her story, the people and events that contributed to her decision.
There has been some controversy around the fact that the show doesn't really explore the issue of depression and mental illness and instead just focuses on the bullying she experienced. I do agree with this personally, but I also think it's a great show in that it challenges us to think about how we interact with others, and how this may affect them more than we realise.
This spread gives us an opportunity to check ourselves when it comes to our own relationships.
1. PLAY: what energy is at play in your current relationships?
This card will let you know what the main theme that's weaving through your relationships at present.
2. REWIND: how can you forgive yourself and others for past stuff?
People can be real jerks to each other, we can be real jerks too. How can you begin to put this behind you?
3. STOP: what do you need to stop doing in relationships?
We often like to play the victim, but sometimes we do stuff we need to stop doing too.
4. FAST FORWARD: how can you make your current relationships move forward?
This card will show you what action you can take to make your relationships awesome sauce.
5. TURN OVER: what new leaf can you turn over in your relationships?
This card can basically show you how to be a better friend and lover.
6. CHANGE TAPE: what new energy do you need to bring into your relationships?
This card will let you know what new energy, thoughts and beliefs about your relationships would be good to bring in, whether it's calling in new friends, going out to that speed dating event or rekindling the spark, new energy can really boost our relationships!
With love, light and awesome relationships,